Thank you for visiting ASCA Corporation's website.
This website (http://asca-co.com, “Site”) is managed by ASCA Corporation (“ASCA”). Users of our Site should read the following Terms and Conditions and only proceed to use the Site if they agree to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- 1. 1 When using the Site, users should have procured at their own expense all the necessary equipment, software and communication devices, and should connect and operate these appropriately.
- 1. 2 The Site provides information relating to translation services in the medical and pharmaceutical domains. Other services may be added or existing services changed or discontinued in future.
- 1. 3 ASCA makes no guarantee on the services that are offered or are associated with the Site. ASCA accepts no liability for any damages suffered by users originating from the unreliability or disruption to services offered by the Site. For details, refer to the clause on Exclusions set down below.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
3. COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 3. 1 The programs, product photographs and other intellectual property appearing on the Site belong to ASCA. Users are permitted to use these and other information on the Site only if they are for personal use. All other use without permission from ASCA (including reproduction, transmission, transfer, and secondary use) is strictly prohibited.
4. PROHIBITED ACTIONS
- 4. 1 ASCA prohibits users of the Site from taking the following actions:
- 4. 1. 1 Action that inflicts or has the potential of inflicting damage to ASCA or a third party;
- 4. 1. 2 Action that damages or has the potential of damaging the assets, reputation/credit, privacy and other such facets of ASCA or a third party.
- 4. 1. 3 Action that violates or has the potential of violating public order;
- 4. 1. 4 Action that declares or submits false information such as registering another person's email address;
- 4. 1. 5 Action that uses or provides a harmful program such as computer virus;
- 4. 1. 6 Action that sends out unsolicited communication such as spam and newsletters;
- 4. 1. 7 Any other action that violates or has the potential of violating the law;
- 4. 1. 8 Any other action that ASCA deems to be inappropriate.
- 4. 2 When a user takes any of the actions mentioned above, ASCA has the right to claim damages from the user concerned. The use of this Site means that the user has agreed to the above.
- 5. 1 ASCA shall take due care in preparing and managing all the information contained on the Site. However, ASCA makes no guarantee whatsoever on the accuracy or safety of the information.
- 5. 2 ASCA reserves the right to stop temporarily or permanently the operation of the Site without prior notice. ASCA also reserves the right to partially or wholly alter the information contained on the Site without prior notice.
- 5. 3 ASCA shall not be held liable for any damages originating from any user having used the Site or having been unable to use the Site for whatever reason. ASCA shall not be held liable for any damage originating from a third party’s data writing, illegal access, posts, emailing and such unauthorized activity.
- 6. 1 ASCA may stop providing services immediately to any user if that user violates these Terms and Conditions.
- 6. 2 If the situation in 6.2 above arises, ASCA has the right to make claims of damages against the user.
7. COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES
- 7. 1 If a user violates these Terms and Conditions, ASCA shall seek and obtain compensation for any damages suffered by ASCA.
8. COURT OF JURISDICTION
- 8. 1 Should matters of such dispute come to court, the Osaka District Court shall be the competent court of first instance.
- 9. 1 Special rules may be stipulated separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- 9. 2 Should there be any rule written on the service information provided by ASCA elsewhere on the Site that is in conflict with these Terms and Conditions, the rules on the relevant service information page shall apply.
Terms and Conditions effective as of June 19, 2012.